Training Expertise in Oracle e-BS
For any new functionalities implemented as part of our services, functional training will be provided using the ‘Train the Trainer’ approach. The training would be provided by the ChainSys team to the core team and key users. Customer’s core team can then train end users.
ChainSys will help customers by providing suitable training documentation like user guides and runbooks. The change management activities will mainly consist of identifying the organization, procedural and process changes arising in the company due to the implementation of new ERP solution and the business risk associated with implementing these changes. This will be identified and communicated to the Customer's core team during the business blueprint phase. ChainSys will work in close cooperation with the Change Managers and decision makers, to assist them in communication of change and creating awareness to ensure that the project is widely accepted by the business.
ChainSys will help with knowledge transfer to customer project team members at regular intervals in following ways:
- Working shoulder to shoulder with ALL Project Management team, business process owners, subject matter experts, developers, system administrators, and support team members
- Assist with functional & technical training
- Conducting Training courses for the core team and key users
- Generate training materials in an automated fashion during implementations
- Pre and Post-implementation training to get teams up to speed
- Enable a smooth transition to business & IT teams